Coastal Clean Carpets
Coastal Clean Carpets can professionally clean your upholstered furnishings.
After careful inspection and testing of the fabric, we will use a combination of hand and steam cleaning, with special solutions and products specifically formulated for upholstery, to give the best and safest cleaning.
Whether your furniture is made of durable synthetics or natural fabrics, we will make them look like new again!
Our Cleaning program includes:
- Pre-Vacuum . Your upholstery will be pre-vacuumed to remove the dry particulate soil trapped on the fabric. Dry soil removal is one of the most important steps in our upholstery cleaning process.
- Pre-Treatment. Your upholstery will be pre-treated for more effective soil removal and to break down soil. The pre-treatment that we use is soap free, odor fee, hypo-allergenic, non-toxic with no VOC’s and no off-gassing. Our pre-sprays are made with all natural ingredients and are one of the safest products on the market today. Additionally, we use products that are Indoor Air Quality Approved by HBIA, Green Seal Certified and are certified by the SOA through the Carpet & Rug Institute (CRI).
- Pre-Spotting. We pre-spot any potentially difficult spots with special solutions to increase chances of removal.
- Pre-Groom. We pre-groom your fabric with gentle fabric brushes to increase soil removal during the extraction and rinse step of the cleaning process.
- Steam Extraction & Rinse. The soil will then be extracted using a steam extraction system.
- Post-Spot Treatment. Any remaining spots will be treated with special stain removal solutions. Potential permanent stains pointed out during the inspection process may not be able to be completely removed.